Thursday, December 16, 2010

Final Reflection

Overall, I really enjoyed this class. I loved the reading selection. I have a huge list of books I want to read now after hearing so much about them in class. I also learned a lot of things I can use in my classroom. I've already used the strategies in my other literature and teaching classes this semester. I also really liked the textbook that was chosen for the class. I liked that she offered a lot of suggestions, but I also liked that she broke the strategies down and applied them to a classroom. That really helped me to have a better understanding of what was actually happening and how it benefits students. As for class, I really liked that it wasn't a straight lecture and that we did different things in class. It kept my attention. I also thought it was really neat when we were able to practice some of the strategies in class. This was one of my favorite classes that I've ever taken at Kent.

No comments:

Post a Comment