Thursday, March 31, 2011

Foot: Cleveland Film Festival


I enjoyed going to the Cleveland Film Festival. I’ve never been to a film festival so this was a new experience for me. I was surprised that so many people attended the film festival. I didn’t realize that the Film Festival is such a big event. I’m used to small movie theaters so it was a bit of a shock to me when I saw how big the theater was. I was pleasantly surprised that the movie that I saw, Crime after Crime, wasn’t that busy, although many other movies were. Crime after Crime started at 4:35 on a Wednesday and I could not believe that that many people were at the theater for the Film Festival. I would like to know how far people travel to come to the film festival. It seemed like a variety of people were there.

I really enjoyed watching Crime after Crime. I really liked that this movie told the true story of a woman’s life. I would have loved to have been able to see other movies at the film festival. The only thing I don’t like about the film festival is that it is about an hour and a half from my house. It was kind of hard to find the time to go up to Cleveland during the week. I left Kent to go to Cleveland at three and I didn’t get home until nine p.m. For me, it was really hard to find a day where I could allot six hours of my day for this one assignment.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I think that finding the time during our semester of class work was hard. That is why I went the weekend before to see my movie Rubber. I was also surprised at how many people were there to see movies, and I was even more surprised to see people who had been there all day and had seen multiple movies. I didn't know film festivals were that popular, but movies are an American past time. =)

    ReplyDelete